Rush3 Studio's top 10 reasons to thank the Dads in our life this Father's Day. What's yours?
10. Always having my back. (Even when I'm a knucklehead.)
9. Making me an egg sandwich when I get home late from practice.
8. Getting the ball out after I get it stuck in the tree. (This happens a lot.)
7. Being the one that kills all the bugs in the house.
6. Demonstrating good car hygiene. After all, "A clean car is a happy car."
5. Teaching me the most efficient way to mow a lawn is to line up the wheel tracks in the grass.
4. Teaching me and taking me to baseball and football games.
3. Being "The Fun Dad."
2. Teaching me to 'floor it' when the light turns yellow.
1. Showing me how to put in a good day's work, come home and enjoy a cold beer. Sometimes it's just that simple.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW Original Stainless Steel Kebo in Tin [$24.95]
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW New Kebo Light Aluminum opener [$11.95]